Ride For A Reason Green Valley
Henderson, NV • April 13, 2019
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
- VIVA LAS VEGAS Showgirl and Elvis performance | 8:00am GOLDEN KNIGHTS PWR PLAY(Paul, Dana & Corey) *Cirque performance on the pool deck | 9:00am SUPER HERO RIDE(Dallas, Chelly, Brooke) + local St. Jude family Addi's Story *"I Need a Hero" Zumba perfo
- 10:00 AMP POOL PARTY(Nick, Brandon, Donna, Chelly) *Cirque in the Water performance | 11:00 THE GREATEST SHOWMAN RIDE(Jamie Schneider-Korn, Tandi & Nick) *live singing Noah and Taylor | Hosted by our own Fox 5 Christine Maddela
Other event info
- Life Time Event Champion: Rob Abraham
- St. Jude Fundraising Coach: Teresa Buscemi
Join our 4-hour indoor cycling relay April 13, 2019. Life Time members and non-members can sign up, raise funds as a St. Jude HeroŽ and ride for healthier kids in support of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and the Life Time Foundation.
How it works:
- Register: Sign up solo or with a team of up to four people for a 4-hour indoor ride.
- Raise: Raise money to support the kids of St. Jude and the Life Time Foundation.
- Ride: Join us April 13, 2019, and rock your workout while you cycle for healthier kids.
How your support helps:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- The Life Time Foundation is dedicated to healthy, sustainable change in school food through education, grants, programs and partnerships.