Iota Sweethearts, Inc.
The end of childhood cancer starts with us, and you can help.
National Team Partner
Iota Sweethearts, Inc. (ISI) is a 501 (c) 3 organization that aims to provide educational, career, and personal development opportunities to its members while also improving the social, academic, and economical standings of the individuals in its surrounding communities. ISI also serves to promote scholarship and health and social awareness, as well as build partnerships for collaborative efforts with other national and international organizations.
Their purpose is the following:
- To promote and develop a positive representation of self, community and the organization.
- To enrich the quality of life in the communities we serve.
- To create an atmosphere this stimulates substantial intellectual progress and superior achievements.
- To promote principles of sound business practices, both in chapter finances and in the business relations of its partners.
- To provide services to the communities in which a chapter exists and the communities at large.