University of South Dakota
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Tau Kappa Epsilon joined the fight against childhood cancer in 1972 when Frater Danny Thomas, from the Gamma-Nu chapter at the University of Toledo, asked his fraternity to help him with his cause by adopting St. Jude as their national philanthropy. In 2018, TKE took their support to the next level by committing to raise $10 million dollars in 10 years to name the Bone Marrow Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Research Floor.
Be a leader in service. Make an impact on children around the globe with St. Jude.
Your support will help St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® continue to lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The money raised by TKE Nation helps ensure families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened in 1962. And we won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Raise $100 to receive this St. Jude TKE Hat.
When you register, you'll get:
- A personal and/or team fundraising page
- Email templates to send to friends and family
- Fundraising tips to help along the way