St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. Southwest Florida
November 17, 2012
Location: Sugden Regional Park
4284 Avalon Dr.
Naples, FL 34112
Registration starts at 7 a.m.
Walk starts at 8:15 a.m.
Join St. Jude supporters in the Southwest Florida community and in 90 cities nationwide to participate in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Registration for this family-friendly event is free and all participants are encouraged to raise money to help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases.
Registrants will have access to resources to help you reach your fundraising goals:
- personal and team fundraising pages
- recruitment and donation email templates
- downloadable resources, including a fundraising letter to mail to friends and family, and flyers to display at home or work
- social media tools
- fundraising tips and videos
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- We speed our research discoveries directly from our labs to the bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
- One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.