St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. McLean
November 17, 2012
Location: Tysons Corner Mall
1961 Chain Bridge Rd
McLean, VA 22102
Registration starts at 6:30 a.m.
Walk starts at 8 a.m. at Macy's Court
Closing Ceremony and Incentives will be located at California Pizza Kitchen after the walk.
Join St. Jude supporters in the McLean community and in 90 cities nationwide to participate in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Registration for this family-friendly event is free and all participants are encouraged to raise money to help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases.
Event news: Participants are asked to park in the Parking Terrace A. The entrance and registration will be located at the side entrance next to Macy's.
Registrants will have access to resources to help you reach your fundraising goals:
- personal and team fundraising pages
- recruitment and donation email templates
- downloadable resources, including a fundraising letter to mail to friends and family, and flyers to display at home or work
- social media tools
- fundraising tips and videos
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- We speed our research discoveries directly from our labs to the bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
- One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.