St. Jude Red Carpet For Hope Golden Globe Watch Party
January 8, 2017
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Thanks for your interest in St. Jude Red Carpet For Hope Golden Globe Watch Party!
Roll out the Red Carpet on January 8, 2017 for the kids of St. Jude!
No matter who's strolling the red carpet, you can turn your home into a Golden Globe viewing party. Give back and party with the St. Jude Red Carpet for Hope. You and your friends will have a great time cheering on your favorite celebrities while supporting patients at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
How to make it happen:
- Sign up - Register today to host a St. Jude Red Carpet for Hope Golden Globe Viewing Party.
- Set up - Set up your personal fundraising page to tell the world why you're partying for St. Jude.
- Invite friends - Invite friends and family to join you.
- Host - Host your Golden Globes viewing party. We'll provide you with a party kit that includes place mats, table tents, balloons and banners.
Celebrate like a winner:
Celebrate what your party has raised for the kids of St. Jude. No matter who wins on awards night, you win the award for Best Watch Party Host for the kids!
Help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital continue to lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened more than 50 years ago. We won't stop until no child dies from cancer. Because of St. Jude supporters, countless children have enjoyed a lifetime of moments they might otherwise have missed.
Register today, and start fundraising for the kids of St. Jude.
Tools you'll get:
- personal and team fundraising website
- email templates to send to friends and family
- fundraising tips
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors like you, no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.