Star Spring Festival
April 27, 2019 9:00am
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Sponsored by Barnhart Crane, Byrd & Cook, Cliburn Tank Lines, MEA
The registration fee/a total donation is $25 for the 5k and the kid's fun run (up to 12 years old) is $15 up to April 26 after that is goes up by $5. This is a generic system.
Registration 8 -8:45. Run starts at 9:00. After registering online I will need you to email me at email@example.com the following information:
Letting me know if you are signed up for the 5k run or walk, or kid's fun run. What size shirt you would like? We will order some St. Jude shirts but they only have size YM, YL, AM, AL, AXL, A2XL. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for your interest in Star Spring Festival for St. Jude!
Our charity fundraiser will help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital continue to lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
The money raised by events like this helps ensure families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food -- because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
When you register you'll get:
- personal and team fundraising websites
- email templates to send to friends and family
- fundraising tips and videos
What your support means:
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.