Walsingham Horseman's Association
October 01, 2022
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Thanks for your interest in Walsingham Horseman's Association for St. Jude!
Our charity fundraiser will help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital continue to lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
The money raised by events like this helps ensure families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food -- so they can focus on helping their child live.
When you register you'll get:
- personal and team fundraising websites
- email templates to send to friends and family
- fundraising tips and videos
What your support means:
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened in 1962. And we won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.