Hello friends and family. Please support me in my personal goal of raising $1000 in this years St Jude Walk/Run. I’ve been connected to this cause for five years now and have learned so much about the amazing work by St Jude. #1 cause of deaths for children under the age of 14 is cancer. St Jude makes sure no family receives a bill of any kind including travel and housing for treatments.
What your donation can mean to a family and patient:
- $10 – New play area toy (which helps to relieve anxiety for a child going through treatment and helps them be a kid)
· $30 – Meals for a St. Jude family (while far from home)
· $57 – Necessities when far from home (for parents who may have hurriedly left home after their child’s diagnosis, giving them a measure of relief in a time of stress)
· $100 – One pair of pediatric crutches (sized especially for children to help them maneuver during treatment and stay mobile)
· $250 – One red blood cell transfusion
Thank you for your amazing donation!