I’ve signed up for the St. Jude Walk Run to End Childhood Cancer, and I need you to help me reach my fundraising goal. Support me by making a donation or by joining my team.
Why I support St. Jude:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for anything, including treatment, travel, housing, or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- St. Jude has helped push the overall survival rate for childhood cancer from less than 20% when we first opened our doors to 80% today. St. Jude won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
No parent should ever hear the words "your child has cancer." St. Jude has made great strides in raising the overall survival rate to 80%, and they have increased the survival rate for the most common childhood cancer, acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), from 4% to 94%. Even with these great improvements, some children will not survive.
Danny Thomas said that no child should die in the dawn of life. St. Jude needs us more than ever if we hope to see a world where no child dies from cancer. Would you consider joining me in walking in this event or donating to my fundraising goal?
No amount is too small.
- $3 provides pediatric isolation masks to help protect patients with compromised immune systems
- $7 provides a medical teaching doll to help patients understand medical treatment and procedures
- $22 provides rehabilitation weights to help improve patients' quality of life
- It will cost approximately $1 billion to operate St. Jude this year, and the majority of that amount must come from generous donors
Thank you for taking the time to read my page, and I hope that you will join me in helping St. Jude with their mission: Finding cures. Saving children.
05/06/19 - Wow, you guys are great! You helped me reach my goal of $100 already! I have raised my goal to $150, I hope that together we can reach this and continue to help St. Jude.
05/13/19 - We reached my goal of $150! Thank you all for joining me in support of St. Jude. I am raising my goal to $200, it would be great if we could reach this milestone before the walk! Last year, we raised $265 for the kids of St. Jude, it would be incredible if we could reach that this year too!
07/10/19 - We have officially broken the $200 mark! You all are the best! I have raised my goal to $265, which is what we raised last year. I hope that together we can reach this and help the kids of St. Jude!
08/04/19 - We did it! We have raised more than last year! Thank you so much to everyone who has donated to my fundraiser for St. Jude. I'm excited to see where our fundraising total ends up!