I’ve signed up for the St. Jude Walk Run to End Childhood Cancer, and I need you to help me reach my fundraising goal. Support me by making a donation or by joining my team.View More
Why I support St. Jude:
- In memory of my cousin Bobby, who died from leukemia when I was too young to truly understand death or cancer.
- In memory of my godchild Jordan, who survived childhood cancer because of the research and protocols developed by St. Jude.
- In honor of all of the healthy children in my life.
- To honor Joel Showalter’s legacy of giving and supporting St. Jude.
Why you should support St. Jude:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for travel, treatment, housing or food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- The majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, people like me, you and your wacky neighbor.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rare from 20% since it opened more than 50 years ago, to more than 80% today. Our friends at St. Jude won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children!
- Because you are a good person and it is the right thing to do…or perhaps you could use some good karma.