Donation Doodle Information:
Donate at least $20 for a black and white doodle of yourself, and add $10 for each additional friend/family member/furry friend, and add $10 for color! (Ex: For a black and white doodle of a family of 4, donate at least $50. For a doodle in color of a family of 4, donate at least $60)
I've signed up for the St. Jude Walk/Run for the 10th year! Thank you for your continued to support year after year and thank you for believing in St. Jude's fundamental truth that every child deserves the chance to grow up. This year, we're doing it big and celebrating my 10th anniversary walking and running with the ambitious goal of raising $10,000 for the kiddos of St. Jude! (Not to mention, my 6th year on the Walk/Run Committee between Chicago and Los Angeles!) Help me by joining my team, Team Bolt; donating to the cause; FUNdraising with me at some events listed below; or sharing my story on your social channels.
Why I support St. Jude:
* Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall survival rate for childhood cancer from less than 20% when we first opened our doors to 80% today. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
* St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
* Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for anything - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Thank you for your support!
* $3 Help provide pediatric isolation masks to help protect patients with compromised immune systems
* $10 Help provide a new toy for hospital play areas or recreational areas at St. Jude housing facilities.
* $36 Help provide a St. Jude family with meals for one day in the Kay Kafe, the St. Jude cafeteria.
* $57 Help provide necessities for parents who may have hurriedly left home after their child's diagnosis.
* $100 Help provide a platelet count test for two patients: Platelet counts are among the tests doctors use to monitor patient health during treatment.
* $250 Help provide a meal card for a St. Jude family for one week: St. Jude provides patients and their families with meal cards for breakfast, lunch and dinner in Kay Kafe, the hospital's cafeteria.
* $500 Help provide one platelet transfusion: During chemotherapy, the platelet count of patients can drop to dangerously low levels so platelet transfusions are essential for treatment.
* $750 Help cover the cost of five days of oxygen for a St. Jude patient. During treatment, St. Jude patients may need oxygen to help their bodies function properly and aid in healing.
* $1000 Help cover about two-thirds of the cost of one day of chemotherapy: Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall survival rate for childhood cancers from 20 percent when the hospital opened in 1962 to more than 80 percent today
Manicures and Mimosas for St. Jude Event TO BE RESCHEDULED
Kick start Mother's Day Weekend and Treat Yourself (and your mama, your mentor, and your friends) to manicures*, mimosas, and a silent auction all for a great cause!
Saturday May 9th
9am - 11am
ezza nails - Brand New West Loop Location!
Single Ticket $40 / Two Tickets $75
For Tickets: Please donate to this page and in the comments write your name and "ezza single ticket" or "ezza two tickets." There are a total of 30 tickets, so act fast!
There are 27 tickets available as of 3/14/2020. *Note that ezza will not be able to remove gel polish nor upgrade to a gel manicure during the event.