The St. Jude Virtual Trike-A-Thon
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
We're hosting a St. Jude Trike-A-thon
St. Jude Trike-A-Thon @ Home
For over 35 years, St. Jude Trike-A-Thon has helped preschools and daycares train big hearts with little wheels.
This fun, week-long service learning opportunity teaches kids trike and riding toy safety while they support the mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital: Finding cures. Saving children.®
New this year, families across America can bring St. Jude Trike-A-Thon to their neighborhoods and driveways. Throughout the week, St. Jude friends Bikewell Bear® and Pedals the Bunny® teach kids important safety lessons as they raise funds for the kids of St. Jude. At the end of the week, students show off what they've learned and celebrate their success!
Click the register button above to join the virtual trike-a-thon team!
Spread the Word
- Reach out to friends and family to seek their support. Check out a full suite of free St. Jude resources at stjude.org/fundraisingtools to help you get started
- Get creative and find fun ways to encourage donations. Here are a few examples:
- $5 written shoutout on social media
- $10 custom sidewalk chalk portrait
- $25 video shoutout on social media
- $50 will write your name in chalk on my Trike-A-Thon route
- Use our free online resources to teach kids trike and riding toy safety.
- Access our online storybook, video series and digital coloring book at stjude.org/trikeresources
Ready to Ride!
- Put your trike safety knowledge to the test with a neighborhood ride! Map out a route with sidewalk chalk and encourage neighbors to cheer you on from their driveways.