Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas
Event: August 9th -- August 15th
RUN | BIKE | WALK
Celebrate Safe & Sound with the Virtual 5K. Participants can run, bike or walk a 5K. Your $10 entry fee will be donated to St. Jude. Logisnext will provide a t-shirt to all participants.
How to Complete the Virtual 5K:
- Click "Donate Now" button above, and donate $10, which will register you for the 5K race.
- Complete the virtual 5K during OSHA's Safe & Sound week by running, walking or biking 5 kilometers or 3.1 miles. OSHA Safe and Sound week runs from Monday, August 9th through Sunday, August 15th.
- Log the event using the app of your choice: Ex: Map my run, Strava, Nike+, Runkeeper, etc.
- Show the screen shot of your results to Jon Crane, Ilda Avila, Kenzie Heatherwick or Michele Todd.
- You will receive and email from us the week of August 16th, with instruction on how to receive your free shirt.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much time do I have to complete the race?
Your race must be completed from August 9-15
Can my family and friends sign up?
This year the event is open only to Logisnext employees.
What is the cost to sign up?
The cost is $10, which is donated to St. Jude.
When do I get my t-shirt?
You will be notified the week of August 16th to ask your t-shirt size, and your FREE shirt will be distributed the week of August 30th.
What if I don't want to sign up through this website?
Ilda Avila (email@example.com) will have forms at her desk for you to fill out.
Can I run on a treadmill or ride a stationary bike to complete my race?
Absolutely! Both are great and healthy options.
How your donation helps:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. We won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Thank you for your support! Together we can help St. Jude change the world.