I am raising funds to support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's lifesaving mission of finding cures for children battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases, and I need your help to reach my fundraising goal. As I see all of the amazing things our Top Teens of America are able do and watch them strive their hopes, dreams and future accomplishments, we cannot forget there are children and teens who need our help. Some of these patients ARE our amazing Top Teens! How can we help?
How your donation helps:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. We won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude has a program to support Sickle Cell Disease.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
What will your donation support?
- $10.00 - 1 new toy for hospital play area/pediatric isolation mask to protect immunocompromised patients
- $25.00 - No more chemo party to celebrate the end of chemo treatment/rehab weights for physical therapy sessions
- $50.00 - Necessities for parents who may have left something at home
- $75.00 - Special event items for St. Jude school celebrations/1 platelet count test/1 frozen plasma transfusion/1 cryoprecipitate transfusion
- $100.00 - 1 blood count test
- $250.00 - 1 chemotherapy treatment/1 radiotherapy treatment/Family meal card to feed a patient's family for a week.
As you can see, NO DONATION is too small! (If you prefer to donate via cash or check, contact me)
Thank you for your support! Together we can help St. Jude change the world.
National TLOD St. Jude Chair