One of own, Renegade (@Renegade0x6), found out he had Stage 3 cancer. In order to prep for chemo, he had to shave his awesome, 1337 beard.
Cancer isn't so bad, but shaving your beard?!?! That's too far!
In an act of solidarity, those of us with beards are shaving ours too. Others are shaving their hair, legs, arms, and even armpits in support.
If you are at BSidesDFW 2016 (http://www.bsidesdfw.com/):
- Find the shave booth.
- Get shaved.
If you are not at BSidesDFW and would like to contribute:
- Record yourself being shaved.
- Upload it to youtube or another popular video upload.
- Hashtag it #Razors4Renegade.
- Let us know on twitter @bsidesdfw
- Donate here to help support St. Jude's
Renegade figures if what he is going through is hell, he can't imagine being a child and going through it.
We'll do what we can!