25th Annual Four Stars of Chicago
May 1, 2019
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Friends, Family, and Supporters,
I am honored to serve this year as Honorary Chair of the 25th Annual St. Jude Four Stars of Chicago Restaurant Extravaganza. If you know me, you know of my incredible commitment to the kids of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the cutting-edge research that happens at this hospital. Join me in supporting the life-saving mission of St. Jude and help St. Jude continue to lead the way the world understands, treats, and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. We won't stop until no child dies from cancer. Because of generous donors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most saving kids regardless of their financial situation. Every dollar makes a difference. Thank you for your support of this lifesaving mission. Love, Cynthia
- $100 - Help provide a platelet count test for two patients.
- $250 - Help provide a meal card for a St. Jude family for one week.
- $500 - Help provide one platelet transfusion: During chemotherapy, the platelet count of patients can drop to dangerously low levels so platelet transfusions are essential for treatment.
- $1,000 - Help cover about two-thirds of the cost of one day of chemotherapy.
- $2,500 - Help cover the cost of 16 days of oxygen for a St. Jude patient.
- $5,000 - Help cover the cost of the daily room rate of the ICU.