Hi Friends! I've decided to run the Rock'n'Roll San Antonio Marathon and more importantly, running as a St. Jude Hero! What that means is I am fundraising for the kids and families of St. Jude. ALL donations will be given straight to St.Jude's and their effort to find a cure for childhood cancer. I'll be posting video updates on Instagram and Facebook throughout the training process!
Here are some facts about St. Jude:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Any donations are greatly appreciated as we try to find a cure for childhood cancer!
Here are some facts/goals about me:
- I do Marketing/Operations Management for a real estate team in Lubbock, TX
- I am a CrossFit Coach at LBKFit
- I've ran two half marathons in the past five years
- My goal is to run a sub-four hour marathon for the Rock'n'Roll San Antonio Marathon (nothing crazy but it's gonna be a tough)
- I love hanging out with family/friends, fitness, and foods (ALL FOODS)
Again, I am grateful for your consideration to help me fundraiser for St. Jude!