I AM a St. Jude Hero! Together with my "buddy" Liz from Juice Plus, I have chosen to walk/run for a reason bigger than myself. In fact, we are forming a group/community called the "2020 St. Jude Health Warriors." Together we will motivate, train and fundraise for the kids and families at St. Jude. With your donation we can cross the fundraising finish line. Together we can help find the cure for CANCER!
So we ask you to join us:
- Donate, even a little bit will add up to help us cross our finish line. We wanted to be a part of the bigger initiative of Juice Plus Corporate so we have each set a goal for $250, but together we will made a BIG IMPACT OF $500.
- Join us on ZOOM on Thursday mornings from Oct. 22 - Nov 26 at 10am. send me a private message at email@example.com for MEETING ID & PASSWORD
- Join our team and walk/run with us. Do as little or as much as you can.
Did you know:
- Families NEVER receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Donate today to help US reach OUR goal. Even when the race is over, the fight to end childhood cancer continues.