Hello Everyone!! I am running the St. Jude Half Marathon again this year in December and I have set a fundraising goal of $600 for the kiddos and families that St. Jude serves!
Did you know:
* Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.
* Every donation counts. The average donation is about $20 which goes to show how many hands helping a little can make a huge impact!
* Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago.
* St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
* It costs about 2 million dollars to run the St. Jude hospital in Memphis every DAY and the hospital runs off of donations!
Any amount you want to give will help children and their families who are facing the challenges of childhood cancer and, thanks to St. Jude and it's generous donors like you, have a chance to fight back.