I am a St. Jude Hero! I have chosen to run for a reason bigger than myself by fundraising for the kids and families at St. Jude. I am training to cross the finish line on race day and with your donation we can cross the fundraising finish line together because the money you donate helps find a cure for childhood cancer.
Did you know:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Donate today to help me reach my goal. Even when the race is over, the fight to end childhood cancer continues.
- 250 dollars: No fast food until after event ends (11/8/2020)
- 500 dollars: donate cost of the event
- 1,000 dollars: Do a where's Waldo cosplay for race event
- 2,000 dollars: Get the hair shaved off the top of my head for the kids at St. Jude (Video will be provided as well)
- 3,000 dollars: Will go skydiving and provide the video as well (I have told myself I will never do this but I will do it for the kids at St. Jude and those who help me reach this goal)