Hi friends! I'm once again running the St. Jude Memphis Half Marathon and I couldn't be more excited for my third year! I run in memory of my friend Josh, a former St. Jude patient who passed away in 2016 when he was just 10 years old. I run for my friends April and Emily, who are alive today thanks to treatments invented at St. Jude. And I run for all the kids currently being treated, whose families will never receive a bill for their treatment, travel, housing, or food, all thanks to generous donors like you. I'm committed to raising $3,000, enough to cover the cost of two days of chemotherapy. Here's what your donation could provide:
- $500: five little red wagons, which is the preferred mode of transportation for our littlest patients navigating the hospital
- $250: meals for a St. Jude family for an entire week
- $100: one platelet count test for two St. Jude patients
- $57: necessities for parents who may have hurriedly left home
- $36: meals for one day for a St. Jude family in Kay Cafe, the hospital's only cafeteria
- $10: 3 pediatric isolation masks for our patients
Even when this race is over, the fight to end childhood cancer continues. Thank you for your support!