We are the Nyght Family real life superheroes. Nyght, Nyghtingale, Yce and Osprey. We got our start in the real life superhero community through the Xtreme Justice League, a San Diego based community volunteer organization dedicated to making the world a better place through work with the homeless and neighborhood watch while dressed as our own superheroes. We have participated in St. Jude’s Warrior Dash now for the past 5 years and even though we are all facing the woes of the pandemic we are still committed to raising funds and awareness for the St. Jude’s hospital.
For this challenge Nyght has incentives for each donation.
1) I will carry 1/2 pound for every dollar I raise. Meaning if I raise $200 I’ll be carrying 100 lbs. etc. now if I get more than my ability to carry, I’ll have to figure out a longer distance. Ie instead of a 5K it turns into 4 miles or more.
2) everyone who donates (from $1-$10000) I’m gonna wear your name as a patch. It will most likely be an envelope sticker but I will make sure it’s visible and on my flack (yes I will be rocking full gear... like I’ve done at every race)
3) I will award the top the donators to me with a completely original piece of handmade art work (sizes will roughly be around 24x18 but I am flexible ish) that I will personally sign and mail to you or if you’re in California I will personally deliver it.
We have chosen to run for a reason bigger than ourselves by fundraising for the kids and families at St. Jude. We are training to cross the finish line on race day and with your donation we can cross the fundraising finish line together because the money you donate helps find a cure for childhood cancer.
Did you know:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Donate today to help us reach our goal. Even when the race is over, the fight to end childhood cancer continues.