Dear Friends & Family - As I embark on my 5th World Major Marathon this time in Berlin, Germany on September 29th, I have once again chosen to run as a St. Jude Hero. Over the years from Boston to Chicago, New York City to London with your support I've logged in over 2,100 miles and we've raised over $43,000 together for some really great causes. Today I'm asking for your support once again so we can continue the good work we've done thus far!!!
Why St. Jude? Because no organization is more focused on the advancement of cures for pediatric cancer. By supporting me as a St. Jude Hero, we are helping to move the childhood cancer survival rate higher, which is a powerful thing. Since St. Jude opened 50 years ago, we've seen the childhood cancer survival rate go from 20% to more than 80%. It's this remaining 20% that should motivate all of us to keep pushing forward, step by step, mile by mile till we cross the finish line one day. Thank you for the support!