I am a St. Jude Hero now and during the Chicago Marathon in 2013. This year I have decided to raise funds for this excellent case again as I run my first due to running my first 100 mile ultra marathon which I signed up for a month ago which is the Canal Corridor 100 Mile Endurance Run on October 9 2021. As I prepare for my body, mind and soul for test this October I have these reasons also to support St Jude:
- I have chosen to run for a reason bigger than myself by fundraising for the kids and families at St. Jude.
- To have my current and future running races be for a good cause like St Jude,
- Due to the Inspiration4 mission to Orbit the earth which is also raising funds for St Jude coming up in September this year. I am also a huge space fan!.
With your donation we can cross the fundraising finish line together because the money you donate helps find a cure for childhood cancer.
Did you know:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Donate today to help me reach my goal. Even when the race is over, the fight to end childhood cancer continues.