2019 St. Jude Gumbo/Jambalaya Fundraiser - Saturday, November 2, 2019
- $20 minimum donation for an individual 14oz serving of homemade, authentic Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, or Jambalaya (Please note which dish you prefer in the comments field) - Pick up on Nov 3, or Delivery in Little Rock on Nov 4
- $50 minimum donation for an invitation to the party at Keith and Barbara Sugg's house on November 2, complete with live music by Cory Fontenot
Did you know:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90%, and they won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Donate today to help me reach my goal. Even when the race is over, the fight to end childhood cancer continues.