2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Chicago, Illinois • October 9, 2022
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Do more with your race. Be a Hero, and run for the kids of St. Jude.
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is part of the Abbott World Marathon Majors, a series of six of the largest and most desired races in the world. Secure your spot today, run as a St. Jude Hero and start, or continue, your journey in the majors!
As a St. Jude Hero, you'll raise funds for the kids of St. Jude while you train for your race. The dollars that Heroes raise help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Registration is a 3 step process:
1. Register as a St. Jude Hero here!
2. Complete your online fundraising commitment form. A credit card is required to secure your race entry, and fundraising commitment to St. Jude. In the unlikely event you do not complete your fundraising commitment by the deadline, October 21, 2022 your credit card will be charged the difference. The commitment form can be found www.stjudeheroescommit.org.
3. Register to run! After we receive your fundraising commitment form, we will email you the race registration link to register for the marathon. All St. Jude Heroes must have a completed commitment form to participate in the event.
All entries are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be deferred. Your registration as a St. Jude Hero (Gold, Silver, Bronze level) is a commitment to fundraising for the kids at St. Jude. Your fundraising commitment may ONLY be canceled under the following extenuating circumstances:
- Medical injury, with a valid doctor's note on office letterhead
- Pregnancy, with a valid doctor's note on office letterhead
- Military deployment, with a valid letter from your commanding officer
NOTE: After the lottery closes on November 30, 2021, the Bronze Hero level fundraising minimum will increase to $1,750.
If you have questions or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.