FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Do more with your race and run as a St. Jude Hero.
As a St. Jude Hero, you'll raise funds for the kids of St. Jude while you train for your race. The dollars that Heroes raise help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
How to register:
1. Register as a St. Jude Hero!
2. Complete your online fundraising commitment form. A credit card is required for this form and to secure your race entry. In the unlikely event you do not complete your fundraising commitment by the deadline, March 5, 2021, your credit card will be charged the difference. Complete your commitment form here: www.stjudeheroescommit.org
3. Once we receive your commitment form, we’ll email you the race registration link from runDisney to register for your race! All Heroes must have a completed commitment form to participate in the event.
All entries are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be deferred. Your registration as a St. Jude Hero« is a commitment to the kids at St. Jude. Your fundraising commitment, and race registration, may only be canceled under the following extenuating circumstances:
- Medical injury, with a valid doctor's note on office letterhead
- Pregnancy, with a valid doctor's note on office letterhead
- Military deployment, with a valid letter from your commanding officer
Donor-Advised Funds Looking to make an even bigger impact with your fundraising? Ask your network to support you with their donor-advised fund (DAF). When donors go to your page to donate, they can simply select the “DAF” button, which has three of the largest DAF financial institutions for them to choose from. Should their institution or foundation not be listed, they can email us at email@example.com or call our toll-free DAF number at 800-910-3172.
If you have questions or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. ęDisney