2020 BMW Berlin Marathon
Berlin, Germany • September 27, 2020
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
- Applications are currently being accepted. If selected, you'll be contacted in October for a phone interview.
- Interviews begin in November. Team will be announced early January!
Do more with your race. Be a Hero, fundraise and run for the kids of St. Jude. The BMW Berlin Marathon is part of the renowned Abbott World Marathon Majors series of races. Run as a St. Jude Hero® and get one step closer to your Six-Star medal.
We invite you to apply for a spot on the St. Jude Heroes® team! Due to the limited number of race bibs, and high demand, we ask that all interested participants submit an application to be considered for our St. Jude Heroes® team. Submitting an application does not guarantee an entry for the race. Accepted applicants will take part in a phone interview before the final selection is made.
We strive to create a team of St. Jude Heroes® committed to our mission with a network who will support them in their quest to Berlin and their generous fundraising commitment to the kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. It is our hope that these Heroes will continue to support St. Jude long after they cross the finish line at the Brandenburg Gate!
Requirements for submitting an application are the following:
- Race Entries available to US residents only
- Commit to a fundraising minimum of $6,000
- Must be 18 years or older
- Benefits include hotel stay during event weekend, St. Jude Heroes travel gear, online fundraising resources and your own personal fundraising coach
For more information on how you can run in the 2020 Berlin Marathon as a St. Jude Hero®, please email email@example.com, or call 901-232-5572.