2020 TCS New York City Marathon
New York, New York • November 1, 2020
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
- Thank you for your interest to run as a St. Jude Hero. Our team is currently full.
- Please add your name to our wait list should a spot on the team become available.
Do more with your race. Be a Hero, and run for the kids of St. Jude
As a St. Jude Hero, you'll raise funds for the kids of St. Jude while you train for your race. The dollars that Heroes raise help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Join us for the 50th anniversary of the TCS New York City Marathon! TCS New York City Marathon is part of the Abbott World Marathon Majors, a series of six of the largest and most desired races in the world. Secure your spot today, run as a St. Jude Hero and start, or continue, your journey in the majors!
How to register for an entry on the St. Jude Heroes team:
1. Register as a St. Jude Hero!
2. Complete your online fundraising commitment form. You will receive an email a few days after registering from St. Jude that includes your link to commit. A credit card is required to secure your race entry. In the unlikely event you do not complete your fundraising commitment by the deadline, November 15, 2020, your card will be charged the difference.
3. Complete the race registration link for the TCS New York City Marathon
If you have questions or would like more information, please email email@example.com, or call 901.232.5572.