BGV MOTORSPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP
September 26, 2021
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
The 2021 (8th Annual) Chicagoland All Wheel Show Championship Invitational & Cruise In for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Join us for the return of this great, yearly event on Sunday, September 26 at The Saddle Room in Hoffman Estates, presented by BGV Motorsports, sponsored by Express Auto Title Loans, Great Lakes Trophies & Engraving and Autogrophy.
By receiving a Competitors' Choice or Judged Award in your class at any of the 2021 Chicagoland All Wheel Show regional events in Mundelein, Elk Grove Village, and/or Hoffman Estates, you are invited to compete in this Invitational.
One hundred percent of the vehicle entry fees and event fundraising will benefit the charity. Event competitors are invited to fundraise $100 or more for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and compete for three Top Fundraiser Awards.
Thanks for your interest in BGV MOTORSPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP for St. Jude!
Our charity fundraiser will help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital continue to lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
The money raised by events like this helps ensure families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food -- because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
When you register you'll get:
- personal and team fundraising websites
- email templates to send to friends and family
- fundraising tips and videos
What your support means:
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.