St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. Philadelphia
November 17, 2012
Location: Philadelphia Zoo
3400 West Girard Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Registration starts at 8:30 a.m. and closes promptly at 9:30 a.m.
Walk starts at 9:45 a.m. at the Peacock Pavilion
Parking is $12; The first 75 team captains to register online and raise $100 by 10/10 will receive free parking passes!
Please note: Fundraising incentives are based on the individual fundraising and are not cumulative through the overall team fundraising levels met.
Join St. Jude supporters in the Philadelphia community and in 90 cities nationwide to participate in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Registration for this family-friendly event is free and all participants are encouraged to raise money to help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases.
Event news: The Philadelphia School of Rock House Band will be performing! www.philadelphia.schoolofrock.com/
Registrants will have access to resources to help you reach your fundraising goals:
- personal and team fundraising pages
- recruitment and donation email templates
- downloadable resources, including a fundraising letter to mail to friends and family, and flyers to display at home or work
- social media tools
- fundraising tips and videos
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- We speed our research discoveries directly from our labs to the bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
- One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.