St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. Lansing
November 17, 2012
Location: Peacock Road Farm
11854 Peacock Road
Laingsburg, MI 48848
Registration Start: 7:30am/Walk Start: 8:30am
ATTENTION! ANYONE WHO ADDS $150 OR MORE TO THEIR FUNDRAISING PAGE BETWEEN NOW & NOV. 17 WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A BIRTHDAY PARTY FROM PREUSS PETS!
Join us for Breakfast with Santa at 8:30am as we kick off the walk!There will be lots of family-friendly entertainment including train rides, pig races, and the chance to win great prizes!
Join St. Jude supporters in the Lansing community and in 90 cities nationwide to participate in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Registration for this family-friendly event is free and all participants are encouraged to raise money to help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases.
Registrants will have access to resources to help you reach your fundraising goals:
- personal and team fundraising pages
- recruitment and donation email templates
- downloadable resources, including a fundraising letter to mail to friends and family, and flyers to display at home or work
- social media tools
- fundraising tips and videos
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- We speed our research discoveries directly from our labs to the bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
- One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.