St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. Fairfield County
November 17, 2012
Location: Westfield Trumbull mall
5065 Main St.
Trumbull, CT 06611
Registration starts at 6:30 a.m. (Food Court)
Walk starts at 7:30 a.m
Join St. Jude supporters in the Fairfield County community and in 90 cities nationwide to participate in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Registration for this family-friendly event is free and all participants are encouraged to raise money to help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases.
Event news: Our hearts go out to you and any of your friends and family impacted by Hurricane Sandy. We have assessed our event facilities and options for the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. and will be continuing to host the event as planned on November 17th.
Registrants will have access to resources to help you reach your fundraising goals:
- personal and team fundraising pages
- recruitment and donation email templates
- downloadable resources, including a fundraising letter to mail to friends and family, and flyers to display at home or work
- social media tools
- fundraising tips and videos
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- We speed our research discoveries directly from our labs to the bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
- One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.