Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 12, 2014
Do something even greater than finishing a race. Become a St. Jude Hero in the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon and help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital change the way the world treats childhood cancer and other deadly diseases.
Registration for the 2014 Bank of America Chicago Marathon has closed. If you are not already registered for the marathon you will be unable to participate as a St. Jude Hero in the Chicago Marathon this year. Registering as a St. Jude Hero will not register you for the Chicago Marathon.
If you are already registered for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and would like to participate as a St. Jude Hero, please follow these two easy steps:
- Join the St. Jude Heroes program.
- Set a goal to raise $500 for our mission: Finding Cures. Saving Children.
- Choose the Classic Fundraising level.
Fundraising is easy, and we give you everything you need to be successful! As a St. Jude Hero, you will receive the following fundraising benefits and resources based on your fundraising level:
- opportunity to reimburse your marathon registration fee
- race weekend travel accommodations including hotel stay at the Hyatt Regency on Upper Wacker
- St. Jude Heroes team racing top
- training support
- Virtual marathon training or local group training by Kopf Running (Chicagoland Area Runners Only)