Marine Corps Marathon
October 26, 2014
Do something even greater than finishing a race. Become a St. Jude Hero in the 2014 Marine Corps Marathon and help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital change the way the world treats childhood cancer and other deadly diseases. By fundraising as a Hero, you can ensure no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
Race Lottery Process: General registration through the 2014 Marine Corps Marathon lottery is now closed and the only way for you to guarantee an entry is by committing to fundraise for a charity.
Guarantee your race entry TODAY: St. Jude has a limited number of race entries still available to those that commit to our bronze, silver or gold fundraising levels. Register today before we sell out!
Secured your entry through the lottery? You can still join our team! Your options include:
- Commit to the bronze, silver or gold fundraising level and we will reimburse you for the race entry fee paid.
- Select the Classic Hero level that has no minimum fundraising commitment required, but you will not be eligible to earn the benefits listed in the higher fundraising levels.
Fundraising is easy, and we give you everything you need to be successful! As a St. Jude Hero, you will receive the following fundraising benefits and resources:
- Guaranteed race registration (limited and on a first come, first served system)
- Race weekend travel accommodations
- St. Jude Heroes team racing top
- Training support
- A personal fundraising website with resources and support from a fundraising coach
View our complete list of benefit levels.
Please contact us with any questions.
No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement is implied.