Grandmas Marathon and Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon
June 21, 2014
Whether you are a first time participant or trying for a new personal record, why not run for a reason? Turn your passion for getting fit into something truly heroic. Become a St. Jude Hero, and help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital change the way the world treats childhood cancer and other deadly diseases. By fundraising as a Hero, you can ensure no family ever pays St. Jude for anything. And because we freely share our research with the global medical community, every child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.
Join a community of people across the country that chose to run for something bigger; run for a reason!
Fundraising is easy, and we give you everything you need to be successful! As a St. Jude Hero in the Grandmas Marathon and Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon, you will receive the following fundraising resources:
- personalized fundraising page
- email center where you can upload contacts, use messaging templates to help develop your emails and view helpful statistics regarding your email efforts
- fundraising app for Apple (iPad and iPhone) and Android device where you can check your progress, add a personal photo to your fundraising page, post to Facebook and Twitter or send email to your address book on your mobile device
- letter-writing resources and templates to mail personalized letters
- newsletters with fundraising, training tips, and other useful information to help you along the way
- motivated support from St. Jude representatives
- prizes based on fundraising success