Bronze Level National Team
Nearly 100,000 members strong, the General Federation of Women's Clubs is united in its dedication to volunteer community service. While diverse in age, interests, and experiences, all clubwomen are united by a desire to create positive change in their communities. Celebrating more than 125 year of service, GFWC is committed to remain a leading voice in areas where members are active every day. As an organization dedicated to community improvement, they are dedicated to discussing important topics that impact the quality of life for all.
The women of the General Federation of Women’s Clubs have participated in multiple projects that benefit children. Clubwomen have become strong advocates for children by working to:
- ensure children are protected from harmful situations
- encourage healthy physical and emotional lifestyles
- impact policy to improve children’s lives
As exemplified by their tagline "Living the Volunteer Spirit," GFWC clubwomen transform lives each day, not simply with monetary donations, but with hands-on, tangible projects and volunteer efforts that provide immediate impact. With a grassroots approach that often thinks locally but impacts globally, GFWC remains committed to serving as a force for global good.
The GFWC is proud to return as National Team for the third year.
To join the GFWC National Team:
- Select your local GFWC team from the list below.
- Or, when registering for your local event, choose "Form a team" and select GFWC from the National Team drop-down list.