One more year we are participating at the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer this coming September and we need your help!!
We've created a team named: 'GoGavinGo', in honor of our own fallen angel, Gavin Scott Plummer, who lost his battle to cancer back in 2013 at the very young age of 4 years old.
There are two ways to help:
- You can walk/run with us on Sept 23th by joining our team: $10(walk) $20(run) for registration
- You can donate these funds (or any desired amount) to our team at St. Jude. These donations go directly to St. Jude to fuel the fight of children cancer.
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is where doctors send their toughest cases, because it has the world's best survival rates for the most aggressive childhood cancer.This is a lifesaving cause and you can be part of it!
How your support helps St. Jude patients and kids all over the world:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing, and food.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened more than 50 years ago.
- Our research labs at St. Jude freely share the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
We won't stop until no child dies from cancer!