I've signed up for the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer, and I need your help to reach my fundraising goal. Support me by making a donation or by joining our Dragons for St. Jude team.
I walk and fundraise in honor of SGS Dragon Emmy as well as Dragon friends Isabelle and Eric who are currently undergoing treatment at St. Jude.
Why St. Jude?
- I give thanks for the fact that a place like St. Jude Children's Research Hospital exists to treat the sickest of the sick kids and give hope to parents around the world.
- I give thanks for the researchers working day and night at St. Jude to help find a cure to end childhood cancer.
- I give thanks for the healthy kids in my life and this is why I want to give to those who are not.
- Thanks to St. Jude, former SGS Dragons Anna James and Madelyn are cancer free!
- That's why I am participating in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. and why I need your support to help me reach my fundraising goal.
How your donations help:
- Thanks to donors like you, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.
- St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saves at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since the hospital opened in 1962. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.