St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer
featuring the We Care Twin Cities Half Marathon
Normal, IL • September 23, 2017
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Walk - $10
ages 6 and up
We Care Half Marathon - $55
$65 when you register between Sept. 1 - 21
registration closes on Sept. 21 at 5 p.m.
ages 14 and up
5K Run - $20
ages 6 and up
Little Ones - Free
ages 5 and under
- Half Marathon Start 7:00am, 5k Walk Run Start 8:00am
- 5k Age Groups/Awards: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male/Female overall AND 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male/Female in the following age groups: 0-13, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
- ½ Marathon Age Groups/Awards: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male/Female overall AND 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male/Female in the following age groups: 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Two great events have come together to help end childhood cancer
Join us for the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer featuring the We Care Twin Cities Half Marathon.
Register, form a team and invite your friends and family to join. Or, join an existing team. Then, be a fearless fundraiser for the kids of St. Jude. When you fundraise, you will be recognized with cool St. Jude gear.
- Thanks to committed fundraisers, like you, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for anything.
- St. Jude has helped push the overall survival rate for childhood cancer from less than 20% when we first opened our doors to 80% today. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
Let's end childhood cancer. Together.