St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer - Tulsa, OK
September 17, 2016
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Event will take place rain or shine, please dress accordingly. There will be covered shelter under the concourse at the ballpark.
Online registration is now closed. Please visit us tomorrow at our registration tents to get signed up. Registration opens at 7 AM.
- Walk or Fun Run: age 6 and up – $10
- Age 5 and under – participation is free
Fundraise to support the kids of St. Jude
- Raise $100 and earn your official event T-shirt.
- Raise $250 to become a member of our Fearless Fundraiser Club, and earn additional St. Jude gear as you fundraise.
Unite with your team at the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer.
How your support helps St. Jude patients and kids all over the world:
- Our research labs may not be in your community, but our discoveries are: St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- Thanks to committed fundraisers like you, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since the hospital opened in 1962. We won't stop until no child dies from cancer.