St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer - St. Louis, MO
September 24, 2016
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
601 Clark Ave
St. Louis, MO
Sign up, form a team, and invite your friends and family to join. Or, join an existing team.
- Walk: age 6 and up – $10
- 5K Run: age 6 and up – $20
- Age 5 and under – participation is free
Fundraise to support the kids of St. Jude
- Raise $100 and earn your official event T-shirt.
- Raise $250 to become a member of our Fearless Fundraiser Club, and earn additional St. Jude gear as you fundraise.
Unite with your team at the St. Jude Walk/Run to End Childhood Cancer.
How your support helps St. Jude patients and kids all over the world:
- Our research labs may not be in your community, but our discoveries are: St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- Thanks to committed fundraisers like you, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since the hospital opened in 1962. We won't stop until no child dies from cancer.