St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. - Lafayette, LA
November 22, 2014
Join St. Jude supporters in the Lafayette community and in more than 65 cities nationwide in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. In a single day we will come together to help St. Jude change the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer.
Registration for this family-friendly event is free. All participants are encouraged to raise money to help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases. Register today to get started.
Fundraising is easy! And we have all the tools to help:
- personal and team fundraising pages
- pre-written emails to invite your friends and family to walk and donate
- resources you can download, including a fundraising letter to mail to friends and family, and flyers to display at home or work
- social media tips and images
- fundraising ideas and how-to videos
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers like you, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.
- St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.