November 23, 2013
St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. - St. Louis, MO
Locally presented by Fischer & Frichtel
Join St. Jude supporters in the St. Louis community and in more than 75 cities nationwide in the St. Jude Give thanks. Walk. to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. In a single day we will come together to help St. Jude change the way the world treats childhood cancer.
Once again, we're also featuring a competitive 5K run so both runners and walkers are welcome. Register today!
- Runners (Ages 13 & up): $35
- Runners (Ages 6-12): $25
- Walkers (Ages 12 & up): $20
- Walkers (Ages 6-12): $10
- Children ages 5 & under: Free
All participants are encouraged to raise money to help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases.
Be an early bird! Register by September 1 and use the EARLYBIRD discount code for $5 off registration.
Fundraising is easy! And we have all the tools to help:
- personal and team fundraising pages
- pre-written emails to invite your friends and family to walk and donate
- resources you can download, including a fundraising letter to mail to friends and family, and flyers to display at home or work
- social media tips and images
- fundraising ideas and how-to videos
How your support helps:
- Thanks to committed fundraisers like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- We speed our research discoveries directly from our labs to the bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
- One child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.