Allegheny College St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
November 3rd 10:00pm
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
Are you ready to stay up for good?
Every year, students on campuses nationwide stay up all night during St. Jude Up 'til Dawn events to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Register for our college campus fundraiser event today to join the lifesaving mission of St. Jude and help kids battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
When you register, you'll get:
- personal and team fundraising pages
- email templates to send to friends and family
- fundraising tips and videos
What your support means:
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.