June 30, 2019
FUNDS RAISED FOR St. Jude
More than 30 years ago, Tau Kappa Epsilon joined the fight against childhood cancer when Danny Thomas asked his fraternity help him with his cause. At the beginning of 2016, TKE pledged to raise $2.6 million towards the naming of the proton therapy synchrotron/particle accelerator in the Red Frog Proton Therapy Center. TKE's goal is to reach this commitment within six years. They have already raised $2 million towards this goal so far. The money raised by TKE Nation helps ensure families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food -- because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
What your support means:
- Your support will help St. Jude Children's Research Hospital continue to lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
When you register, you'll get:
- personal and team fundraising pages
- email templates to send to friends and family
- fundraising tips and videos