Joust For St. Jude will Be held on October 20, 2016 at Lake Claire Recreation Are on The University Of Central Florida's main Campus.
This fall, Tau Kappa Epsilon and Delta Delta Delta are dedicating themselves to raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital through the charitable work we do as members of the UCF Greek Community, and we are asking for your support to help us
Come out and support your team on Friday, October 20th at 1:00pm for Joust for Jude at Lake Claire! Joust for Jude is a bracket style competition in which three members of your organization will one by one attempt to joust against another organization
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact Luke Crawford who is the philanthropy director for Tau kappa Epsilon at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Join your fellow TKEs as we raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases.
Register today and start fundraising. Make your mama proud.
Tools you'll get
- Personal and team fundraising website
- Email templates to send to friends and family
- Fundraising tips and videos
How your support helps kids
- Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- St. Jude shares its research discoveries worldwide, so one child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.