Founded in 1899, Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE) is one of the largest college fraternities with chapters on over 250 college campuses and with nearly 275,000 members.
Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity is strengthening its commitment to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and has pledged to raise $2.6 million towards naming the Proton Therapy Synchrotron/Particle Accelerator in the Red Frogs Proton Therapy Center.
TKE's goal is to reach this commitment within six years.
Please join us in our efforts to help ensure that our brother and founder of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Danny Thomas' dream is fully realized; that no child should die in the dawn of life.
Join your fellow TKEs as we raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases.
Register today and start fundraising. Make your mama proud.
Tools you'll get
- Personal and team fundraising website
- Email templates to send to friends and family
- Fundraising tips and videos
How your support helps kids
- Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- St. Jude shares its research discoveries worldwide, so one child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.