When Frater Danny Thomas founded St. Jude Children's Research hospital in 1962 he envisioned a world where no child would have to endure the pain and suffering of catastrophic diseases. He envisioned a world where families wouldn't have to worry about
paying to fight these awful conditions alone. He envisioned a world where every child would have the healthcare that they needed. Today, we continue this fight for him. TKE Takes on Tomorrow is a campaign started by Tau Kappa Epsilon - Upsilon Iota
chapter to fight the battle for those who are too small to fight for themselves. We are raising funds and awareness so that no child is denied treatment based on race, religion, or a family's inability to pay. Frater Danny Thomas opened the doors to St.
Jude with the dream that, "No child should die in the dawn of life", and we're not giving up until that happens. Please help our cause by donating here.
Join your fellow TKEs as we raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and help save kids battling cancer and other deadly diseases.
Register today and start fundraising. Make your mama proud.
Tools you'll get
- Personal and team fundraising website
- Email templates to send to friends and family
- Fundraising tips and videos
How your support helps kids
- Thanks to committed fundraisers and donors like you, no family ever pays St. Jude for anything.
- St. Jude shares its research discoveries worldwide, so one child saved at St. Jude means thousands more saved worldwide.